A voice of experience for the Ludlow Constituency
Kuldip has a wealth of experience to benefit the people of Bishop’s Castle, Bridgnorth, Broseley, Church Stretton, Cleobury Mortimer, Craven Arms, Ludlow, Much Wenlock and the surrounding areas. He has been a Telford Councillor for the past 18 years including 5 as Leader of the Council and has built up a reputation for getting things done – in public life as well as in business.
After a decade of austerity you can choose change – compassion and care – a fairer society with dignity and opportunity for the many not the few.
Labour will invest in our future
– in infrastructure to boost our economy and secure jobs
– in a Green New Deal to sustain our environment whilst investing in skills and employment
– in housing to build and improve homes for everyone
– in transport to bring back rural buses and provide the train services which will get people out of polluting vehicles
– in nursery places and sure start schemes to give our kids the best start in life and allow parents to work
– in a living minimum wage which will help everyone on low pay and the rural economy
– in the NHS and will fight to improve our hospitals in both Telford and Shrewsbury
– in free personal care for the over 65s, so that as we age we can be secure
– to secure a Brexit deal but give people the choice to remain in the European Union
The country cannot afford 5 more years of Tory rule under Boris Johnson, Michael Gove, Jacob Rees Mogg and the rest. We need a forward looking government for a world where everything is changing, a government that cares and listens and wants a society that’s fit for everyone to thrive in.